Please send questions or other inquiries to...
By seeking membership with RCHC, you imply that you know and will uphold the following:
1. You have read the Mission Statement and agree with it ("about RCHC" tab).
2. You are a current Christian homeschooling family in Kansas and are registered
with the state of Kansas as a non-accredited school.
3. You realize that this is a community and you choose to be actively involved: we
ask that you attend at least 2 events in the Fall & Spring, help out as needed
(ie. show up on time, don't leave events early as clean up is always necessary,
volunteer whenever possible). All positions are on a volunteer basis.
4. You agree to modesty, encouragement, being drama-free and upholding Biblical
values. Gossip and slander of any member will result in immediate termination.
5. Release RCHC of any and all liabilities.
6. Agree that any photos taken at any events may be posted on the RCHC
Facebook page and/or used in the yearbook.
7. We do not require a membership fee. Funds for RCHC are received from
8. We do require that you participate in an orientation to be a member. Orientation
takes place every May (August for new summer requests).
Once you complete the submission form, you will automatically receive an email with several questions. Submit those answers along with your references back to the email provided. Next, schedule your family interview (). Finally, a decision for approval will be made. Thank you!